I've been trying to find some fun projects for Blake and Hallie to do this summer to keep them entertained. I came across this book on a blog several times removed. It really has some fun ideas!
Rach-I like your new blog background. I found this blog by googling it that doesn't have the pyzam thing on the top and they have alot better selection I think. It's something like cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com you'll have to check it out.
Rach! I am so glad you found me! I'm excited to keep better in touch with you. :) Those pictures of Hadlie are so cute--she looks adorable! And by the way, your stripper name is hilarious--I think you should make it your real name. :)
Hooray that you have a blog too! I can't believe how big Blake and Hallie are! I'm so glad to keep up with all you guys are doing. Have you been down to see Hadlie yet?
5 comments:
Rach-I like your new blog background. I found this blog by googling it that doesn't have the pyzam thing on the top and they have alot better selection I think. It's something like cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com you'll have to check it out.
Rach! I am so glad you found me! I'm excited to keep better in touch with you. :) Those pictures of Hadlie are so cute--she looks adorable! And by the way, your stripper name is hilarious--I think you should make it your real name. :)
Hooray that you have a blog too! I can't believe how big Blake and Hallie are! I'm so glad to keep up with all you guys are doing. Have you been down to see Hadlie yet?
i found you! your block is super cute and i loved your rockstar name, that was funny!
It's time to update your blog.
Post a Comment