1. My rockstar name : (first pet and current car) Cat Tahoe
2. My gangsta name : ( favorite candy bar and favorite cookie) Mars thin mint
3. My "brotha" name : ( first initial of first name and first tree letters of last name ) Rmill
4. My detective name: ( favorite color and animal) blue dog
5. My soap opera name: ( first name and City where you were born ) Rachel Orem
6. My Star Wars name: (first three letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on) Millraofalavert
7. My superhero name :( 2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "the" in front) The red coke
8. Nascar name : ( first names of your grandfathers ) Clifton Eugene
9. Stripper name : ( favorite perfume and your favorite candy ) Burberry Goobers
10. Witness protection name : ( mothers and fathers middle names ) I don't think my parents have middle names - I know forsure my mom didn't and my dad's was just a nickmane -
Julane Sam
I found a new book to read - The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith - It's really similar to the Twilight series of books. I'm not trying to replace Edward - I just need something to read until his new book comes out. There are 2 books - I finished the first and half of the second and they are full of action. So check them out and let me know what you think.


1 comment:
Have you heard anything about new book THE HOST. It's by Stephanie Meyer that does Twilight but it's a new series. Let me know if you have heard anything. Thanks
Post a Comment