Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions / collections, 3 randon / suprising facts about yourself - then tag 5 people.
3 joys...
1. My family - Brady, Blake and Hallie
2. Laying on the back of the boat baking myself - (with sunscreen on of course)
3. Taking pictures
3 fears...
1. I've always been afraid of earthquakes
2. War
3. dying at a young age - (I hope that doesn't sound morbid but it's a real fear I have - I don't want my kids to be without me)
3 goals...
1. I would love to run a marathon someday - (does a goal have a time frame?)
2. To make sure Blake and Hallie have a fun summer and do different things
3. To have my entire house clean at the same time (is that a dream or a goal?)
3 current obsessions / collections
1. Running
2. I always have an obsession with tupperware - or any cute container
3. I seem to be collecting scrapbook supplies - however, apparently I just collect the supplies but don't make the time to scrapbook. Maybe I should add that to my goal list...
3 suprising facts about myself....
1. hmmmm..... I cant think of anything ????
2. Everybody already knows I'm a world champ burper - but I must be getting old because now I think it sounds so digusting when I hear someone else do it....or I must have a pretty burp
3. growing up I always wanted 7-8 kids hahahahahahahah!!
I'm tagging Angie, Heidi, Naomi, Steph and Linds. I'm still waiting for a couple of close friends to start a blog!!! You know who you are.........
This week has gone by so fast! I can't say I love the 90 degree weather, but since I am in an air conditioned office most of the day I can't complain.
I took Blake and Hallie to the North Ogden Pool yesterday (along with everyone else in the North Ogden, Pleasant View, Plain City, Farr West, Willard, and any other close commmunity)
They are both swimming so good I don't worry about them going under and getting lost in the crowd. Hallie loves to go off the "sky dive" - (high dive). She is so tiny and she looks even smaller on the big diving board!! Blake wants to go off so bad but he's so afraid of heights. I'm sure by the end of the summer he will be ready to conquer that one.
We went boating last weekend and it was finally hot!! I have to say the water can't be above 50 degrees but with the air temperature that warm it wasn't bad. Once your numb you can hardly feel it.
We hung out with The Rich's, The Malan's and a couple of other families I didn't know. The kids had a great time playing on a rope swing. They couldn't really swing anywhere but just getting ahold of the rope kept them entertained.
I have some cute pictures I will post later.
Saturday we went to Spanish Fork for the big Backus Family Reunion. It was fun to see cousins I haven't seen for years - and you know I have A LOT of them. After, we went to the Sneddons for a barbque - I think Blake was on speed or a lack of sleep - but he sure was happy and hyper. We had fun playing Guitar Hero and tennis on the WII - I think I need to get one of those.
Theie guinea pig had a baby that morning and I was amazed at how big it was! It had hair and everything - so cute.
2 comments:
Rach-you are so funny. Sounds like you are staying so busy this summer. Congrats on the baby!
When are you going to update your blog with pictures???????
Post a Comment