I know I need to update my blog. I'm just a little slow.
We survived the first week of school and I have to say I think it's going to be a great year! Blake and Hallie seem very happy and haven't had any complaints.
We had a little scare yesterday in our family. My nephew Ryan was hiking by Hanksville in the Slots Canyons. He was supposed to be home Monday evening and never made it. His dad drove there in the middle of the night and found his car but no sign of the boys. To make a long story short... he had fallen at the beginning of the hike and was hurt. He couldn't get out the way he had gone it and had to hike 5 miles to the freeway. He could have been seriously hurt and was lucky enough to walk away with a broken thumb.
This was the first Labor Day we haven't been to Flaming Gorge in years! We stayed home and I have to say it was quite relaxing. It felt a little weird not going anywhere. We did go to a movie, bar-b-qued at the Harris', swam for the last time at the North Ogden Pool and watched a lot of tennis ( US Open) I've decided that's how we are going to make our millions - the kids are going to be tennis stars. Ski racing doesn't bring in the millions - maybe I can change their minds.
So that's my update and I'll add some pictures later.
1 comment:
Time to update your blog. Time to update your blog again.
Post a Comment