Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas





















I will no longer be a blogging slacker - I now have high speed internet at home and it's awesome!

We had a great Christmas. Hallie was sick at the first of last week and Blake came down with it on Christmas Eve. He was so sick on Christmas and I felt so bad! Motrin is a life saver. How did children ever get through sicknesses without it??

On Christmas Eve day we stayed home all day taking care of last minute things. That evening we went up to Jodi and John's house with the Zundel family. Had a nice dinner and played fun games. When we got home neither of the kids felt good so it didn't take long for them to go to sleep. Brady and I started wrapping presents and at about 2:30 Blake woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I watched the Christmas Story with him until about 4:30 and he slept until 8:00. We opened all of our presents and relaxed. Blake was burning up with a fever most of the day so he was in and out. Later we went up to Beth and Dales, opened presents and made home made pizzas. Alec wasn't feeling well either so we had a very quiet afternoon.

Blake got a RC rock crawler (he said it was the best present he's ever had!!) an ipod nano, a leatherman, some tech decks and a ramp (skateboard toys)

Hallie got the American Girl doll Kit, ipod shuffle, her own digital camera (and she took videos of the guinea pigs all day) a cupcake maker. They both got Bendaroos (have you seen the commercial? They are awesome!) That's the main things they got.

Our family gift was the Wii - If I get brave I will post a video of Brady playing the boxing game! Lucky for me Hallie is into taking video with her new camera and it's a good one!












1 comment:

Larson's said...

Sounds like fun except the sick part. That doll and Hallie look so alike. I am also glad that you now have the internet. I really don't know how you went so long without it.