Sunday, June 14, 2009

rAIn RaIn and MORE RAIN!!!

I am grateful for all of the rain we've been getting - however it's putting a damper on summer plans. Blake and Hallie have been a little bored so we took a trip to Wal-mart for some fun projects. We came home with paint by number sets, sidewalk paint and chalk, beads, and my favorite ... a latch hook kit. It's a rainbow set and I did the same one when I was little.
Blake has spent HOURS on his painting and doing a great job!!
Hallie and I made some play dough and she played dentist on our little play dough guy - he now has a new set of teeth that are perfectly shaped.
Today we bought a tether ball set and a big kick ball - needless to say the ground is a little to wet for the tether ball pole. Brady and I were having a little game and it came right out.

2 comments:

Larson's said...

Sounds like fun. Have you already started taking Wednesdays off?

Larson's said...

Oh...I'm proud of you for updating your blog lately!