I really am the worst blogger but I'm a great blog reader! I take the time to read others blogs but I don't take the time to keep ours updated. Hallie likes to look at them with me and asked me the other day why I don't have any new pictures on ours..... I don't have a good reason but I told her I'd do better. Instead of trying to catch up we are just going to start fresh.
Everyone is happy, healthy and busy! We are all getting the goggle tan going - lots and lots of skiing. Brady is coaching our kids this year for the first time and it has been so great to have him around and all of us going in the same direction. Blake and Hallie are loving having their dad coach them and they are both doing awesome. Brady is so good with the kids and I love watching him coach. He loves coaching and cant seem to get enough. After spending the time on the hill training everyday he comes home and watches the video of the training runs. It makes for exciting evenings at our house . I've been coaching the little development kids on Saturdays and it has been so much fun. They are 6 - 8 years old and I have 7 in my group. Definitely a challenge but very rewarding.
Hallie got contacts a few weeks ago. The first time she put them in it took about 45 minutes per eye to get them in. She got frustrated and honestly we don't have that much spare time in the mornings or before skiing so she just kind of forgot about them. This week at school a little boy told her she looked hot without her glasses, so this morning she got up bright and early to get those things in before school. She did it like a pro and it didnt take any time at all! When she sets her mind to something she gets it done! The first race was at Snowbasin 2 weeks ago and she got a 1st place finish! She is a little rocket and it's so much fun to watch her.
The 2nd quarter just finished in school. At the beginning of the year Brady told Blake if he got a 3.5 he would get him a Playstation 3 - yes we bribe when necessary. The first quarter he did great in all of his classes except Spanish but the 2nd quarter he wAs determined and ended up with a 3.9!!!!! We are so proud of Blake and he was proud of himself. Jr.High has been so great for him and Im so happy because I don't have the fondest memories of Jr. High. I really wasn't a good student at all - if I knew then what I know now I would have done much better. I guess that's part of the growing up process.
I hope to figure out how to post pictures on our blog from the iPad - if you're reading this and know how let me know.
1 comment:
Your finally back!
Post a Comment