We had SO MUCH fun in Kauai! EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE we went was absolutely beautiful. We snorkled, hiked, kayaked, and RELAXED! I felt like I was in a dream the entire time. It was our first big trip without the kids and we had a lot of fun but I'm excited to take them back with us. Our condo was right on the beach and I loved hearing the ocean all day/night. That is one sound I would never get tired of hearing. We woke up each morning and sat on the deck and watched the surfers. One morning we were sitting on the beach just below us and a seal rolled onto the beach. It crawled out of the waves, buried its head in the sand and took a nap. SO CUTE! We saw lots of turtles and BABY DOLPHINS! That's the ONE thing I didn't get a picture of! We tried but the boat captain said the best way to get a picture of dolphins is mentally - otherwise you miss the moment and that is one moment I didn't want to miss!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Kauai!
We had SO MUCH fun in Kauai! EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE we went was absolutely beautiful. We snorkled, hiked, kayaked, and RELAXED! I felt like I was in a dream the entire time. It was our first big trip without the kids and we had a lot of fun but I'm excited to take them back with us. Our condo was right on the beach and I loved hearing the ocean all day/night. That is one sound I would never get tired of hearing. We woke up each morning and sat on the deck and watched the surfers. One morning we were sitting on the beach just below us and a seal rolled onto the beach. It crawled out of the waves, buried its head in the sand and took a nap. SO CUTE! We saw lots of turtles and BABY DOLPHINS! That's the ONE thing I didn't get a picture of! We tried but the boat captain said the best way to get a picture of dolphins is mentally - otherwise you miss the moment and that is one moment I didn't want to miss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment